Five things is a weekly email of carefully curated links from around the web, on topics related to social media marketing and culture.
- Time flies, and the media landscape continues to evolve – Metallica vs Napster was fifteen years ago.
- YouTube skippable ads become more interactive
- LinkedIn buys Lynda.com for $1.5B
- Twelve-point checklist for writing social posts
- Seb Chan: How technology changes are making documentaries more immersive
One more thing: Can searching your old email archive reveal anything at all about you?
Want to know more? Sign up with your email address