Five things is a weekly email of carefully curated links from around the web, on topics related to social media marketing and culture.
- Preventing online bullying by making positive comments on Facebook.
- Meerkat – a case study in the problem with tech journalism?
- Thinking through some of the implications of all this metadata, especially when it comes to automated storytelling.
- A long piece on the design process for the upcoming Apple Watch, plus a tale of two wearables: the difference between customer reaction to the Disneyworld wristband and the Apple Watch
- When viral marketing crosses over to creepy.
One more thing: A round-up of the best April Fool’s Day jokes online
Want to know more? Sign up with your email address