Five things is a weekly email of carefully curated links from around the web, on topics related to social media marketing and culture.
- G+ - owned vs rented spaces - when you’re building your social media platform in someone else’s territory, you don’t know what will happen with the nature of the building you’re in.
- Some campaign monitor advice on bulk emailing – using email for customer feedback, lessons from localising campaigns (a case study, by the way, in introducing an ebook if you’d like to set up your own long-form work for download)
- Twenty-nine rules of social media and which ones to break
- Can serious journalism co-exist with
clickbaitaudience pleasing content?
- What it might look like to be able to do blogging on Medium
One more thing: Geico makes (basically) un-skippable pre-roll ads.
Want to know more? Sign up with your email address