Five things is a weekly email of carefully curated links from around the web, on topics related to social media marketing and culture.
- What happens when you spend five dollars to have a logo designed?
- An article written by the developer of a fitness game who doesn’t fit the usual profile.
- A long list of tools that might be useful for getting to know your audience better.
- The virtues of reading something one hundred times – not quite the same as Look at your Fish, which turned into an app essay.
- What’s the next interface of the future: virtual reality or a new watch?
One more thing: the opening for the 2015 Oscars.
Want to know more? Sign up with your email address